1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR") is Krel Central a.s., ID No. 09637109 with registered office at Václavské náměstí 832/19, Prague 1 - Nové město, 11000 (hereinafter referred to as: "controller").
2. The contact details of the controller are
Address: Václavské náměstí 832/19, Praha 1 - Nové město, 11000
Phone: +420 800 66 22 44
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
3. No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR takes place/does not take place on the part of the controller. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
1. The controller stores personal data
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
2. The controller intends/does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
1. The controller declares that it has adopted all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The controller has adopted technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular ...
3. The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the personal data protection conditions and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these conditions by checking the consent box via the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are aware of the personal data protection conditions and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The controller is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and will also send you the new version of these conditions to the email address you have provided to the controller.
These conditions will take effect on 1.11.2020.